The Happiest Day of My Life

2.11.2013

My new camera arrive today.  Before it (finally!) came, I obsessively refreshed the page to track my package about every 15 minutes.  There are no words to describe how happy this makes me - being without my camera for so long has been awful and buying one that is a complete upgrade is amazing.  All of these pictures are so boring because it's things I've posted pictures of before (and I'm so sorry for that)... but this new camera makes it so exciting.  I hope to embark on many photography projects this year!

Photobucket
the ever-present twinkle lights
Photobucket
Fitzgerald
Photobucket
Swedish alphabet
Photobucket
you would not believe how little light I took this picture with
Photobucket
a little romance in my dining area
Photobucket

    
Photobucket
selfie
Photobucket
above my bed
Photobucket
this camera feels twice as big
my fridge covered in sentimental photos and postcards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger