Midsommar

6.27.2011

During the Midsommar weekend, Christian, his parents, and I went up to Mysebo, his mother's parents' summer home.  That was a bit of a mouthful... Although the weather wasn't so great, the rain did stop for a while.  I got some nice shots of the celebration; a post on Mysebo will come tomorrow (I think).

Also...these pictures look better than usual because my wonderful boyfriend and his generous and sweet parents got me a new lens for my camera as a graduation present (I just got my masters!)...however, I'd also like to think it's because all of my photography practice is paying off

I did partake in a bite of sill (definitely not my favorite), but did don a flower crown and generally enjoyed the merriment.  Here's an article to explain more about the holiday: http://www.thelocal.se/7665/20110622/
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger