Mysebo

6.29.2011

I really enjoyed my time at Mysebo (Christian's mother's parents' summer home), and was only sad that we only spent a couple of days there.  It was relaxing, calm, and beautiful.  Christian and I plan to go again this summer and visit with his grandparents. I especially loved going out on the boat, the archipelagos are gorgeous!
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christian snapped this shot- fika time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
wild swans were everywhere- I was obsessed with them
Photobucket
I love that there are wildflowers everywhere- I used these to make my flower crown
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
card time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
photo by Fred, Christian's mother's father
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger