Rooftop Sunset

8.10.2012

As I mentioned in my post last night - I had a lovely evening by myself, and (finally!) went up to the roof during the sunset (I wish I had stayed longer, but I forgot to bring up a glass of wine).  Lately I've been wishing I lived closer to the beach - it feels like home to me - but then I sit on the roof and wonder how I could ever leave this 1920's apartment.

Photobucket
my lovely view every day
Photobucket
Photobucket
palm trees and hills
Photobucket
I adore the ivy growing on my building
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love when it's clear enough to see the Hollywood sign
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
awesome rooftops on my street
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
me and my favorite possession on the roof (via iPhone app) 
Photobucket
Photobucket
it's farther down than it looks

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your last photo looks like a painting! I don’t know, but I feel I can connect with it. Anyway, aside from this, your photo of the blue roofs also caught my attention. Anyway, it looks like you have lots of amazing things that can be seen from your rooftop! I wish I had a rooftop too.

    -Joanne Barragan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue rooftops caught my attention! I want to paint our roofs blue too! I always knew that the color blue will look good even on the roof.

    -Brook Daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad that you take your camera and captured these wonders! The views from the rooftop are very spectacular! And yes, the blue rooftops look remarkable. It’s very artistic! I’ve suddenly had a wishful thinking of replacing ours with the same color. ^_^

    Chantay Smithingell

    ReplyDelete

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger