Swedish Invasion

8.20.2012

This past weekend was an amazing time for me.  My good friends Farrah (bff status) and our Swedish friend Pontus came up ans stayed with me (I can't believe we've known each other for 3 years already!) - bringing with him 3 additional Swedes (Viktor, Henrik, and Lotta - all wonderful, fun people).  We laughed until our stomachs hurt, stayed up until the wee hours of the night, explored Los Angeles, and got our party on.  I already feel like they are such close friends to me, and I can't wait until we all get together again.
   

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pontus & Henrik
Photobucket

Photobucket
Viktor
Photobucket
my sweet Farrah
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my roof is awesome for drinking beer during sunset
Photobucket
rooftop dancing?
Photobucket

Photobucket
Henrik
Photobucket
Pontus
Photobucket
Henrik and Viktor doing the Titanic pose
Photobucket
very excited to be in Santa Monica
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
photo by Viktor Ansund
Photobucket

Photobucket
photo by Viktor Ansund
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger