Easy like Friday evening

9.12.2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Last Friday, I had planned out a great date for myself: the (closing) James Bond exhibit at LACMA, and a limited release movie in the theater.  I came to my senses and ditched all that to hang out with my friend Jamie and his girlfriend Rochelle.

Jamie is one of the greats- he dispenses wise advice, has lots of patience, keeps you in check by making fun of you, and is extremely honest.  He allowed me to chat his ear off the entire ride down to Orange County.
I was really happy to make the trip down, so that I could spend time with Rochelle - she is the sweetest.  She's one of those people that makes you feel comfortable instantly, she's got some intangible quality that makes her a people magnet.  I love that she doesn't take herself too seriously and can be silly, but is also a great listener.

I almost made us late by whipping up a last-minute batch of pumpkin spice cookies (Autumn is nearly here!), but it was worth it because they turned out delicious.  We gobbled them up while going out to a coffee shop before hitting up Jamie's improve show, where she takes care of the sound.  It was a lovely, mellow evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger