Take Me Out to the Ball Game

7.21.2013

This Saturday I went to my first Angels game in quite a while (at least one where I wasn't hosting a group of clients in a suite).  It was a lovely day - not too hot up in the stands, and the clouds seem to clear over the stadium just for us.  Any weekend where I get to guzzle down beer and eat pistachios in good company is a winner for me, there something I really enjoy about being in a baseball stadiums.  A nice bonus: Billy Currington played out on the field afterwards, which was the cherry on top.  It was actually my third concert in less than a week - I really need to make an effort to go to more shows, it makes me happier than anything - live music feeds my soul.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger