Rainfall

7.22.2013

There's absolutely nothing to see here but I just woke up to the sound of rain - real rain. Nature has been teasing me lately; big, fat drops will land on me while walking home to my apartment but turn into nothing...but right now it's falling steadily and loudly.

As much as I adore summer, I have a penchant for moody skies full of clouds and the sound of a good rainfall. I'm excited to wake up tomorrow morning to a world full of clear air, puddles, and a bit of a nip in the air (I hope). 

It's worth losing a bit of sleep right now to savor this rarity 

1 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger