PB Sunset

9.09.2013

Farrah and I decided to take a quick little trip to San Diego this weekend; after the anxiety of trying to find parking, we looked up to see a gorgeous sunset, and so before meeting our friends, we skipped down to the beach to soak in a proper Southern California sunset. Farrah and I go long stretches (several months!) before spending alone time together so I very much appreciated the opportunity to be with her.

All these photos are 100% untouched, so forgive my flaws - I just couldn't mess with what Mother Nature gave me.  (also, I only packed my fixed 50mm, which forced me to be very creative, I wish I had some wider shots)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger