Storatorget, the main square

3.06.2011

Yesterday, Christian and I took a walk downtown, because, well, there's nothing else to do around here.  The only plan I had in mind was to shoot some pictures, because I haven't captured the main area of downtown yet.  We did a bit of shopping for him, but generally just walked around and people-watched.  Although Downtown Linköping isn't the largest place, I do find it pleasant.  I love peeking into all the shops that I can't afford, there are dozens of cute window displays.

By the way, some of the photos may seem odd because I took pictures of various displays/booths from the outdoor market that is at Storatorget every Saturday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger