ultra big mega post

3.27.2011

I have many, many pictures today because yesterday was quite eventful.  Christian and I spent the entire day with Mats and Julia.  We drove around Östergotland, visiting a bird lake, looking at a rune stone, the ruins of the oldest nunnery in Sweden, the highest point in the county at Lake Vättern, and then made dinner together and played a game.  Also, Mats was awesome and let me drive his car, I can't believe how much I missed it.  I think if I had a car I would like Sweden much more!  It was the nicest Saturday I've had in a long time!

1. View from the bird watching house
Photobucket
2. inside
Photobucket
3. walkways around the bird watching house
Photobucket
4. Christian
Photobucket
5. freezing cold but gorgeous
Photobucket
6. Christian
Photobucket
7. view of windmills on the drive
Photobucket
8. stopping to see the oldest rune stone in Sweden (Mats and Julia)
Photobucket
9. church next to the rune stone
Photobucket
10. older windmill on the drive
Photobucket
11. ruins of the convent
Photobucket
12. dog running around at the convent
Photobucket
13. me at Lake Vättern
Photobucket
14. the lake
Photobucket
15. Mats and Christian taking in the view
Photobucket
16. a castle in Vadstena
Photobucket
17. another view of the castle
Photobucket
18. flowers in front of the pharmacy in Vadstena
Photobucket
19. self portrait
Photobucket
20. shrimp appetizer I made with garlic, parsley, and white wine
Photobucket
21. the boys getting dinner ready
Photobucket
22. main course, pork loin with potato gratin
Photobucket
23. Julia
Photobucket
24. rolls to eat with my appetizer
Photobucket
25. Christian
Photobucket
26.. Christian laughing
Photobucket
27. playing Med Andra Ord, a type of catchphrase-trivia game
Photobucket
28. hanging out
Photobucket
29. Mats and Julia <3
Photobucket
30. the boys again
Photobucket
31. me
Photobucket
32. happy Julia
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger