HalloweenTime at Disneyland

10.03.2011

While I love plain ol' regular Disneyland, one of my favorite times of the year is when Disney dresses itself up based on the time of year.  I especially enjoy Christmas at Disneyland, but Halloweentime is also so fun and festive!  The pumpkins and orange and yellow decorations have really put me in a Halloween mood.  I didn't take too many pictures, but here's a peek of some of the decorations.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
photo taken by Disney castmember
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger