Honolulu Zoo

10.31.2011


Today's post is all about the Honolulu Zoo - I wish I had more pictures to show you, but unfortunately I haven't carried my camera around since this outing (my neck was starting to ache - I really need to buy a new camera bag).  I love all the color around here, so about half the pictures I took at the zoo were of plants; I always find myself taking so many pictures of trees!  We are headed back to California tomorrow; while I will miss the tropical air, but it will be very good to be home.
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger