A Farewell Dinner

6.25.2012

It is the misfortune of our parish that our dearest Father Mike is leaving our parish, and transferring to one in San Clemente.  He has been such a big part of our lives this last decade, and in many ways, made our family who they are.  He has shaped us by introducing beautiful people into our lives, other families that feel like blood to me- women who are now my mom's best friends.  Father Mike has always been strong in his convictions, and always a great ear to listen.  His sense of humor matches that of my quirky family, and we've very much enjoyed and cherished the time he has spent in Yorba Linda.

The pictures below are from my parents' home.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Stephanie & Cheryl
Photobucket
my baby Sam enjoying the good weather
Photobucket
my dad teaching my little brother (Nico) how to grill
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
there's always bees in the lavender bush
Photobucket
Photobucket
our plumeria plant is about the size of a proper tree
Photobucket
gourmet coleslaw
Photobucket
my favorite flowers in the backyard
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
scallops to change your life
Photobucket
Father Mike!
Photobucket
perfect day for dinner outside
Photobucket
conversation by candlelight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger