Back to Blogging

6.19.2012

A sunset as seen from my living room
I've been wanting to get back to blogging for a long time.  I love this it can act like a journal, recording big and small moments in my life.  It gives me clarity, because I can have difficulty sorting out how I really feel about something until I've typed it out.  I'm looking forward to the routine of it, a way to organize my thoughts and make me step back and appreciate my blessings.  Also, I'm excited at the prospect of having a reason and motivation to work on my photography.

At first, this will be a bit scattered.  I don't know how long it will take me to find my 'blogging voice', or what recurring features I will have- I'm just happy to blurt out whatever comes to mind (as I do in person).

Welcome, and thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger