Julie & Stephanie

6.24.2012

One of my favorite families came over to my parents' house for dinner: the Smiths (although our beloved Carissa was away).  I love spending time with Cheryl and Shannon them because they are all about love, fun, and faith.  They truly feel like family to me, and are the most genuine, sweetest, goofiest people you will ever meet.  Luckily for me, their daughter Julie agreed to let me snap a few pictures of her before dinner, and my usual model posed for me a bit too (my sister Stephanie).  They are two very gorgeous young women and it was really lovely to be able to spend the day with them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger