Autumn is upon us

11.08.2012

Dog-sitting became a problem for me, as it's impossible not to fall in love with this view and this dog.  I enjoy starting and ending my days with walks (especially in this foggy, chilly weather).  The air is so clear after the rain, and this pup is the biggest sweetheart.  Coming home from work and taking a nap on the couch with a kitten sleeping snuggled against my stomach, and a dog curled around my legs is pure contentment (the nap is justified, as I'm getting over a nasty cold).  My heart is bursting with the need to adopt a dog!  How could I not be happy spending time with my little lion and this sweet pup?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger