Thanksgiving

11.25.2012

I have a slight issue with Thanksgiving: that we spend so much time focusing on our blessings on one day.  I've made an earnest effort to be grateful for the small and big things in my life every day.  It helps to skip over stressing over the small stuff.  Other than that...it's a time I love.  A time for family, for my favorite foods, a kick-off to Christmas, and best of all - time off of work!  This year, my parents hosted our holiday dinner so I spent the day getting in my mother's way in the kitchen.  I contributed creamed corn, pumpkin pie, and brussel sprouts to our dinner.  I can't wait to some day host my own Thanksgiving dinner.
In the chaos of things...I forgot to take pictures, but here's a few snapshots of the calm before the storm.
   
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger