Christmas cards with the Coads

11.25.2012

This is the second year that I've taken Christmas card pictures for the Coad family - I truly adore them, they feel like family.  I think they came out a smidge better than last year.  I love that they decided to take them at the park just a couple miles from our neighborhood, you really get a sense of Yorba Linda in the pictures.  Hope you all enjoy this beautiful family as much as I do!
   
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
  
Photobucket

Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Serendipitous Misadventures All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger